Wednesday 18 May 2011

Zombies in Norwich

IMG_8387
Fire-folk on Gentleman's Walk may or may not be zombies.
I've been talking a lot about this on my LoveNorfolk Twitter account. I really want to write a story about zombies invading my home city in Norwich. It would mainly be for people in Norfolk, something a bit different to the usual scenarios. It would touch on famous landmarks and my own personal zombie plan. (You heard me.)

I've got all these great ideas but I'm wondering about how I should go about writing it. I was thinking of taking different scenarios (football stadium, castle, mall etc.) and putting vastly different characters into each to show their reactions to the situation. There would be a few characters cropping up more than once to follow their journey through the zombie-fest. These would be the main characters and our heroes.

Second of all, what format do I use to get it out to people? I was thinking a blog serial, on here. And then promoted to Norfolk folk via Twitter and Love Norfolk.

I'd be interested to know what you all think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!