Tuesday 29 March 2011

Finally...

I want your everything
I've been toying with the idea of putting together a writing blog for a while. I often thought 'what's the point' because there are so many wonderful writing blogs out there. What would I have to offer?

But I've decided that's not the point, I've had relative successes with my fashion blog and have gained a good amount of recognition as a blogger. It seems my collective following don't know much about the thing that drives me. Writing. So I'm not here to parade myself, there are just times when one needs to vent, get something down and, at least, pretend someone out there is reading and caring.

Of course, if fame and riches wish to come my way then they will be welcomed with open arms and a glass of whiskey.

So, what do I write? Anything that comes to me usually, but I'm currently working on my first (second if you count the fantasy I wrote when I was 14) novel. It's been a wonderful learning curve and it is nice to be writing something seriously with a view to be published.

My previous writing experience lies in my work and an overwhelming need to scribble down whatever pops into my head. I've blogged all over the place, have been featured in magazines and write about beauty now and then for a local publication. I also take pictures, a lot of pictures.

I'm not going to waffle on any further, no point in scaring you off before I've even begun.

Jet, x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!