Thursday 8 September 2011

What I've been up to

I've been off doing lots of stuff since I last posted. I went on holiday, watched fast cars drive round in circles, attended a wedding and ran lots.

Something I haven't really been doing is writing. I got a bit stuck on some of the more science-y elements of Tain's story. Stuff to do with temporal anomalies mostly. I seem to have got over that hurdle by chatting it out with my writing buddy.

Then I got stuck on a plot point and nothing seemed to flow. Over the last couple of days I seem to have pushed past the tough bits and I now have a 45k novel. There's still loads to write a bit more to work out but I'm much happier with this than I ever was with Sanctuary.

As for Sanctuary, I'm still putting off the rewrite. I've got more ideas to make it a bit darker, more technological and how to develop the characters more but I don't feel ready to write it just yet.

Zombies in Norwich is coming along. I've got three chapters done. I want to wait until I've got five completed before I begin posting. Then at least I have a five week lead time should I get lazy and no finish what I'm supposed to.

Anyway, onwards and upwards!

What have you all been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!